Once registration has closed if you have additional players that would like to register you can add them in by first re-opening registration. In addition to re-opening registration we suggest adding either a password or PIN code to the registration so only the players that missed the deadline are able to register. In order to re-open registration and add a password or PIN code to the registration follow the steps below:
1. Click the Edit Event button on the event page and select Step 2: Schedule
2. Edit the registration dates to open registration.
3. If you don't wish to add a password or PIN code to the registration just select Update in the top right corner of the screen and you'll registration will remain open until it closes again. If you wish to add either a password or PIN code to your registration click Next at the bottom of the screen.
4. After you click Next you will land on Step 3: Details. To add a password or PIN code to your registration click the down arrow for Additional Details
5. Enter the password or PIN code you would like to use into the text box and click Update.
6. Once all the players that missed the deadline have then registered, click Edit Event on the event page and select Step 2: Schedule and close the registration (as seen in Steps 1 and 2).
Need more help managing your event, click here!
Now you're all set, have a great event